Renting one of our apartments :
- What is your rental process (security for the documents provided and for the payment method, handing over keys,...) ?
- Which essential documents are given to the tenant of a furnished rental?
- Which supporting documents must I bring when I arrive?
- What can I do if I have made a mistake regarding my reservation dates?
- After making my reservation, my account still has not been debited - is this normal?
- Which animals are permitted to stay in furnished rentals?
- What should I do if I arrive later than the time indicated on my reservation (delayed train, bad traffic on the motorway….)?
- What are the best ways of getting to my rental once I have arrived at a specific airport or train station?
Renting your apartment out on a seasonal basis:
- Is my apartment suitable for seasonal/short-term furnished rental?
- How does the ALUR law affect the rental of seasonal/short-term furnished property?
- Which income tax scheme applies to the rental of seasonal/short-term furnished property?
- SCI and furnished rentals?
- What is the process of renting jointly-owned, furnished real estate property?
Please contact us for any enquiries you may have. One of our agents will be happy to respond in less than 24 hours.